Monday, March 16, 2009

So.......NEWS!

It's obvious that I haven't posted much in a while. Well, it's been quite around these parts in the Louisville Exclusives world as well as the film world. Granted there are some exciting films coming up in mainstream, but it's been a no news world right now in film. I did hear that Kentucky passed a tax bill to help bring in more filmmaking in Kentucky. Now it's not official as it still has to be passed by more people, but it got out of it's first round winning I think 94-2 or 96-2 vote in for bringing and creating Kentucky as a state to where you can make films now and I will now scream and yell................................................ ok that's out of my system. This is very exciting because now I might be able to start developing more projects without having to move to Los Angeles or Georgia (even I love going there because I've got some good film buddies down there).


I still need to report on my thoughts of the past Oscars so - hint - it was good with not many upsets. But I will (I PROMISE) to write a separate piece on the Oscars. Also we still have our current Exclusive Film, "Clancy", which was made right here in Louisville by a local - Jefferson Moore who played Jesus for about 4-5 years at the Southeast Easter Padget (which might be the world's biggest stage Easter padget) as well as starring in a Papa Johns commercial (Dominos & Pizza Hut are better! Unless if you want local- Clifton's Pizza reins supreme!). "Clancy" though as sold out quite a few times for us which is great ranking right up there with "Tell No One" & "Broken English"


That's it! Got a Ryan Adams concert to attend
Later, 
--Lou Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment